Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 June 2011

Two Journals and A Bambino!




The journal with the ribbons tied to the spine has my card idea's & sketches in it. As well as various colour combinations I like. When I need inspiration this is where I turn to.
The other book has all my punch art in it. When I have made something using my punches, I make a sample one & stick it in my book so I can remember what I have made & how I made it. My latest entry is the bambino at the top of this post! You can change the expression to suit. Most of the punch art in here is using punches in a way other than what they were meant to be used for. For example, I have made fish by using an SU decoration punch. I also made ghosts & a reindeer using the SU owl punch. You get the idea!
Thanks for visiting; {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I think I am just going to have to copy your idea! I have things scattered everywhere these days and putting them in a journal would be so much easier when it comes time to finding them. Thank you for the inspiration - and btw, yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!