Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 June 2011

Note-Book


In spite of having been in hospital again, and not feeling too well, I did manage to sit at my desk one night & make this cute notebook!
I already had the cover made some time ago, but hadn't made it into anything. It was going to be a card, but somehow it got made into this notebook! The notebook was the grand sum of .50 cents, so it was really cheap!
I used some Bazzill cardstock (my all time fave card!) & just covered the back of the notebook with it, then put the decorated bit on the front. Gee, it was EASY! Oh yes, and quick:-) Oh yes, after I took this photo, I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter from Stampin Up. After thoughts are great...!
Thanks for visiting; have a great weekend - it's Queens Birthday Weekend here, so Monday is a holiday.
{{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!