Total Pageviews

Monday 22 December 2008

Wintergirl

I used my nesties to cut out the two shapes (white & burgundy) then stamped the girl, masked her & then stamped the tree's behind her. I used my copics to colour the whole card. I lightly sponged the sky in blue. I added some brads to the corners. I used my cuttlebug die for the big snowflake. It is cut from a sparkly sort of fibre material/paper. Much prettier IRL! I used one of my cuttlebug embossing folders for the dots (in green) behind the girl. It's not the Swiss Dots one, this one has bigger dots & comes with a die with baby words on. A fun card to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!