Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 December 2008

Girl In Pink




I used my Fiskars circle punch to punch out the dark silver circle. I then used a plain circle nestie to cut out the centre of it. I used a scallop nestie for the pale silver scallop circle. On a white piece of scrap card I stamped the girl image & then used a plain circle nestie to cut it out to fit inside the dark silver circle. I used my copics to colour the image. I put the circles together & adhered them to the card with sponge tape. I put the blue ribbon across the card first. I added two pale silver flowers (using a punch) & put a blue flower gem on top. Lastly I added the gold corners & lines around the card - both are stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!