Total Pageviews

Friday, 21 August 2026

They're Here...!!

 



My Boo Mobile die set arrived this morning, 3 days ahead of the original ETA which was Monday 24th!! i was super excited to check them out and I wanted to play with them right away, however I needed to go to the supermarket:-(  By the time I got home I was in a lot of pain so I haven't tried the dies out yet, but will do tomorrow. The Mobile measure about 3 inches in height, and just a smidgen over 3 1/2 inches in width. I think there's 27 dies ranging from pumpkins, skulls, an eye, a pair of Bat wings a ghost and a pair of witches legs! This is just a quick note and I will be back tomorrow, fingers crossed! Thanks for dropping in! Have a SUNSHINE day! Always remember to be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!



1 comment:

  1. Oh those are cute! And lucky you to get them earlier than expected. Can’t wait to see what you do with them! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!