Total Pageviews

Thursday, 13 August 2026

A UFO Pumpkin?! UPDATED!

 


Another UPDATE!! Some exciting (for me!) news...I have managed to find the set of dies and have just ordered them! I'm super excited because I really love this set of dies, and know I will have lot's of fun playing with them! They weren't cheap because whatever the cost is in US$, I pay twice that much because of the difference in dollar value in NZ currency.

I have to give  big thank you to Spellbinders, they answered my email about purchasing that die set in super quick time. They couldn't help with finding the set, but I found them myself. When I get the dies and have made something with them, I will post it here. I hope to have the die set some time next week, fingers crossed!

 

I have just discovered this is the Spellbinders August Kit. I am not sure if it was from this year or last year.
 I love it and would really like to buy the die set! If you have one you are willing to sell, PLEASE contact me with the details! I have also contacted with Spellbinders, so fingers crossed! 
 Sorry the photo is blurry, I took it off you tube. There's a lovely lady who did a video on creating clouds, and the pic above is what was on her card. She had all the details of what she created the clouds with, but not this UFO Pumpkin. I've left her a message asking if It's a die or die cut and asked where to buy
 them from. The video is called "How to ink blend a night sky." I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase this UFO Pumpkin (as I call it!) The lady who did the video is called Suzanne I think. I think its a very cute UFO!
Thank for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!