Half Way There!

I only got this far with the Boo Mobile. I ended up dealing with a 4 day migraine:-( I don't get them too often, and when I do they keep me off my feet for awhile. Plus I ran out of orange card stock. I only have a few scraps left. I haven't been able to get any more locally, so I will have to do a trip to the art shop to get more. I just bought some 'spinners' because the Boo mobile spins! I ended up buying some from Temu because they were a lot cheaper. The ones here in NZ were $27 for 6. Plus $8 postage. I got a much better deal on Temu. I bought several different sizes from Temu. I recently purchased a cloud stencil which will arrive in a few days, I hope. I want to use the stencil on the Boo Mobile card as a background and hopefully make the Boo Mobile look as if it is flying the clouds! So I can't finish the card until I have the orange card stock, and cloud stencil. I have a hospital appoint tomorrow and because the hospital is not close I will no doubt be gone most of the day:-( I'm hoping for a dry (not windy) sunny day! It's been sunny for ages (cold in the morning) and gorgeous blue skies. Fingers crossed it's not raining tomorrow! I will have to catch a bus, then a train, and then another bus. It's a long boring journey:-( My (new) Lavinia stamps are due any day! I have confirmation they are waiting to be delivered! Thanks for dropping in! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!