Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

The Three Sisters!


I made this some years ago, out of a pair of pantyhose. I used hot 
glue to stick the hair and eyes on. I hot glued it to a silver hair clip so I can tie my hair up. I call them The Three Sisters! I added a bit of old lace under the faces, as well as a tiny bow in each lady's hair. These were fun to make and quick and easy!

 I had an email today saying my Boo Mobile die set is on it's way, and the ETA is Monday 24th. As well as that Lavinia Stamps will be releasing a new range of Halloween stamps in 2 days on the 20th. Think Witches, tombstones and oh-so-cute scarecrows! I've seen some samples Tracey has done and I love them all! Yes, I will be ordering them! there's also some sentiments to go with the Witches and Scarecrows. So lots of crafty goodness coming = no time for boring stuff like housework! I apologise about the different size fonts. I am still figuring out my Chromebook. Every so often (too often!) I hit a button and weird things happen. I will get it right one of these days! Bear with me! 

Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!