Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 June 2023

Just Dabbling.

Gosh it's been awhile since I last posted anything. Since my last post I have been back in hospital, and am finally back home again. It's been a rough journey and I am still not 100% well yet. I am feeling exhausted and resting a lot during the day. These are a few very simple cards I had half made weeks ago. The card above was made using stamps and dies (Forever Fern) from Stampin' Up! It's a discontinued set.
These next three cards are stamped using a Stampendous stamp. I water coloured the image, which was very relaxing! If I am going to colour images, I prefer to water colour rather than use pencils etc.


This Christmas card above and below is made using some dies from Kokorosa Studios. The stamp was one I already had. 
Not much for this post as I really am not well and cannot concentrate for long. This is due to the strong medication I need to take right now. I am hoping things improve a lot on the next two weeks, because I am going to a big craft show called SENZ. I used to go to this show every year, but then they moved the venue and I wasn't able to get there. This year (it's held once a year) it's a bit closer, but still a bus, a train, another train, an a final short bus ride to get there. And then I do it all to get back home again! (Yes, I am crazy, I know!) So I need all my energy to get myself to the show. I have had my ticket for the last 8 weeks. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is a dry sunny day that day, however, it's Winter here and so getting a dry sunny day might be a challenge! Oh well, I will still be going😊.  Anyway, that's all for now, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love these cards, Sunshine! It’s a nice variety for Christmas. I’m so sorry that you’ve been in the hospital. I’m glad you’re home now, and I hope you feel stronger every day. Definitely rest up for the craft show - it sounds like a lot of fun, and I hope you are able to make it! - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your cards and wishing you well. Hopefully you'll get your energy back to get to that show. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!