Total Pageviews

Friday 2 June 2023

Book Marks!

I ad some card scraps sitting on my desk, so decided to make to book marks with them. On the one on the left, I used some LS Mica Infused sprays for the background, and two LS stamps. I used some wool I had for the tassel things. I find the wool at my local Hospice  shop. The second book mark I used LS Metallic Gilding Polish for the background. I coloured some of the (cardboard) cogs with LS Mica Infused Sprays. The metal cogs I left as they were. I die cut the key from some thick card stock, and used some LS Gold Metallic Gilding Polish to colour it.  The die is from Tim Holtz. These were fun to create, if not a little messy! This book mark is very sparkly in real life!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!