Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 December 2020

Snarky Cats, Crazy Cats, Real Cats, Cards and More!

Starting with the card above, the first eight cards are made with Tim Holtz "Snarky Cats" stamps.  I LOVE these stamps!  I love the look on each cats face, and the, well, 'snarky' sayings!  These cats make me laugh:-)

I did not want to colour them, so I used the swinking method for the colours behind the cats.  I stamped the cats onto white card, trimmed it and then stuck it to a folded white card that I had stamped snowflakes onto.
On each of these (eight white) cards, I added some WOW White High Puff embossing powder to make it look like snow.  Hard to see the details on here, but it is there.  To use this embossing powder, I sprinkled the powder onto the card - NO embossing ink - and then heat set it from under the card.  After a few seconds I heated it from the top and it was set.  LOVE this embossing powder too!

The cards below are from the same stamp set, I just adhered the stamped images to a folded black card.  I stamped the white snowflakes first.


Below is  a photo of the "Snarky Cats" stamps and sayings.
The four cards below are the "Crazy Cats" stamps, which I have had for awhile.  You can't see the detail on these cards, but some have snow, some have eyes with Nuvo Crystal Clear drops on, and some have some clear sparkly gel pen on.



Below is the "Crazy Cats" stamp set.  
Here's my little Princess, Bella-Rosa, sitting in the shade!  It's been very hot and humid here and she love to lie on the cool grass!
Below is Romeo-Valentino watching 'something' that I couldn't see!  Maybe a moth, who knows!  He was sitting ON my sun hat which I had just taken off.  Luckily it's soft and so there's no damage done!

I made these little Christmas cards and donated them to my local Hospice Shop, along with about 25 larger Christmas cards I had made during the year.  The cards below were lots of fun to make.  I did the cat faces using a stencil, so they were made quite quickly.  I used a Stampin' Up! punch to make the Santa hats.
            
After I published this post, I realized there were lot's of cards that had forgotten to photograph.  Too late now, they have all been posted some time ago!
I made this hanger (below) to hang my cards on.  I got sick of them blowing over in the wind, and ending up all over the floor, so made this to hang them on!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} to you from ME:-)

 

1 comment:

  1. Those cat cards are hilarious, Sunshine! I love the Santa cat cards, too. Your fur babies are beautiful, and the card hanger is great! For Christmas, I always tape my cards up on the wall, but during the rest of the year, I set them on shelves, tables, etc., and it is annoying when they get knocked/blown over. You found a perfect solution. I hope you have a happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!