Total Pageviews

Friday 11 December 2020

Christmas Snowflake Ornaments!

I used  Scrapbook.com  "Snowflake Winter Wishes" die set to make these snowflake ornaments.  I used different coloured glitter card, and also die cut a backing for them to make sure they were quite sturdy. This is such a fun die, I can't stop using it!
I used different trinkets to hang under each bow, some in gold and some in silver.  I also have a pair of Christmas earrings that are going to be separated and used on two different snowflakes.  I'm off to the $2 shop to get some more.
My hands are a bit sore at the moment, so I thought I would post these and give my hands  a break.
The snowflake die also has another die that cuts out the little banner piece that I stamped the Christmas words on.
The snowflake measures approximately 3x3 inches, so it's a good size to hang on they Christmas tree.
OMG! I have just noticed the tiny bit of GREEN scrap card stuck to the bottom of the silver snowflake:-(  I didn't notice it when I took the photo, lol!  Bugger!  Oh well...
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful and I love the addition of the little charm.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!