Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 December 2020

Hand Painted Snowmen Stars!

Oh my goodness, I just love how these Santa stars turned out!! I bought the stars yesterday and came home and painted the snowmen on them.

I have some more I am working on today, and have them drying on my windowsill!  They measure around 3 inches.  "Snow" much fun!  And below is another snowflake ornament I made this morning.  I have already sold the others I made and have an order for more.

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Those are adorable. I'm going to check my wood stash for stars now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!