Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 February 2020

From Plain To This!

 These two photo's are of a white summer top I have.  Note the buttons on the top. Plain white pearl buttons.  Nothing fancy.

Here is the same white top, but with new CAT buttons, that Lorraine popped in her Christmas card she sent me!  Aren't they awesome!!  I like them way better than the original buttons!
Below is a closeup of the buttons, SO cute and SO me!!  I cut the original buttons off the top, stitched some domes in place of the original buttons, then stitched the cat buttons on.  So the top now does up using the domes, which are underneath and out of sight.  Please click on Lorraines name, and check out her blog.  She does some awesome craft work!  Thank you for the great buttons Lorraine!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

1 comment:

  1. They look great! So glad you found a good use for them. As soon as I saw them I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!