Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Envelope Tea Bag Holder

I have just made this oh-so-cute and easy tea bag holder, using my envelope punch board!  Go to You Tube and type in Envelope Punch Board Tea Bag & Honey Stick Holder, to find Lisa's video on how to make it.  Sorry I wasn't able to copy and paste it for some weird reason.  The photo above shows the front of the holder, while the bottom photo shows the back.  This honestly took only minutes to make and was so much fun!  Thank you to Lisa for the video!  I don't know that we have honey sticks here, so I had to leave those out.  


Well that's all for now, once it is SO hot and humid that my brain is fried.  I think that is a permanent thing at the moment!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sunshine! Very cute TEA idea. I am a tea drinker!
    Thank you for the blog comment you wrote. We are fine, though getting older. Hope you are well and the kitties are purring!
    Hugs from Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!