Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Masculine Card and Interesting Cloud Formations

 I recently needed to make a masculine card.
Panic set in because I don't really make many masculine cards, and don't have many masculine stamps!  Anyway, after a couple of days wondering what to do, I came up with this card.  I know the recipient isn't into horses, so I have my fingers crossed that the card is a hit!
I very lightly brushed some Hero Arts Unicorn White Pigment ink onto the hat and boots to give them a scuffed look.  I love that Hero Arts ink, it's nice and thick and always works well when I use it.  
 Below are some interesting cloud formations I took just before dusk.  The photo below was what I saw when I looked directly in front of me.
 The photo below is what the clouds looked like when I turned to my right.  It reminds me of giant ribs!  
Below is another interesting cloud formation.  These were taken at dusk, and faded very quickly, as clouds do at that time of night.
It was like someone had taken a giant paint brush, dipped it in some peach coloured ink  and  swooshed it across the sky!
As quickly as the clouds formed, they disappeared just as quickly. 
I am not doing a lot  of crafting right now as it is so hot and humid.  The heat is intense 24/7 and it just takes all my energy.  It;s hard to sleep at night because of the heat, and no wind.  We desperately need rain, as it has been over 43 days since we had any decent rain.  That's a record for Auckland, we have never had it so dry.  The grass is brown, the farms are all desperate for water, but none is predicted until March. 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!