Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 May 2019

Tea Tower and How To Re-Purpose An Empty Toaster Box!

I made this Tea Tower this morning.  It's not perfect, but I like how it turned out!  I used a video from Connie's blog, simplysimplestamping.com to make the box.  Her video is the best I have seen and once I had my card measured it was easy to make.  However, during the process of making this, I discovered that SU card stock in NZ is NOT the same size as in the USA.  Our SU card stock is smaller, so I had to use some 12x12 card I had which wasn't SU.  Below is the lid of the Tea Tower Box.
And below is how to re-purpose and empty toaster box!  Romeo decided it would make a great bed for him to sleep in - there went my idea of using it for card scraps!

As you can see... 
 He made himself comfortable!

 I was very surprised he fit in there as it is not a larger box...and he IS a large cat!
And here is Bella in her bed - she likes a bit more room than Romeo does! She was outside enjoying the sun:-)
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. I like your tea tower. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be
    honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come
    back later on. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!