Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 May 2019

New Cards.

It's been a busy week, but I managed to squeeze in some crafting time and make these three cards!  I water coloured the horse with some water colour pens.  I rubbed the pen onto an old dinner plate and then used my aqua brush to pick up some of the ink and then paint the horse.
My family bred and raised "Paint" horses when I was younger, so it was not a hard choice of how I was going to color the horse!
The cowboy hat and horseshoe are both cut from some very shiny gold card.  I added some tiny gems to the hat and the horseshoe to give them some sparkle.  Myself and my two siblings rode Western style, so the hat was a must to add to the card! 
For the balloon card above, I water coloured the background first by by dabbing my aqua brush onto a stamp pad then swooshing it across the card.  I used random Stampin' Up! stamp pads.  Those were the four colours that were on my desk at the time.  I then cut out the balloons and carefully glued them onto the coloured card. I layered it onto some aqua coloured card and lastly onto a piece of white card.  I stamped and die cut cut the words and popped it up using some sponge tape.  The aqua card is also popped up using some sponge squares.  It just gives the card a bit of depth or dimension, rather than being "flat".
The card below was a fun card to make and color!  I've had this stamp for a few months and this is the first time I have used it!  I thought it was time I inked it up!  Some of the animals have glitter and/or tiny gems on their bows or collars.  Such a fun card to create:-)
 I have some other stuff on the go, but have yet to finish it.  I will publish them when they are done.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards. I love that you're always trying new things.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!