Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 May 2019

Some Good News - Thank You Lawn Fawn!!

I emailed Lawn Fawn yesterday, telling them I had purchased one of their ink pads, (Black Licorice) and that it was not giving a good dark impression when I stamped with it.  I also told them that I had NOT purchased it from them.
Well, when I checked my emails this morning, there is a very cheery email from them saying if I send them a photo of the ink pad and my address, they will send me a free re-inker for the ink pad!!
Wow, what an amazing gesture:-) Thank you Lawn Fawn!! Such a different attitude to Craftie Cafe which is where I purchased the ink pad.  
It's made my day!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


4 comments:

  1. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your
    stuff previous to and you're just extremely great.
    I really like what you've acquired here, certainly
    like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You
    make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart.
    I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mates, its wonderful article about tutoringand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunshine.where in NZ ARE YOU? LOVE YOUR CREATIONS.😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley, I am in West Auckland, North Island. Glad you are enjoying my blog:-) Thanks for you comment!
      Sunshine

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!