Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 May 2018

Makes You Think!

 I saw something similar to this on Pinterest and decided to write my own version.  The first one, "Things You Can Control", came easily to mind, but the second one, "Things I Can't Control" was a lot harder and had me thinking a lot harder!  But they were both fun to do, both the words an the doodling. 
I had the perfect cards to write them on...these ones below!  These are some that Lorraine M gave me awhile ago - thank you Lorraine!  They are the perfect size (5x8") and I used the white side of the cards.  I found it very relaxing and absorbing creating these cards.   Lot's of fun!
And an update on the new cat bed..."Bella" is the one who has been sleeping in it mostly, although "Romeo" did spend the first night in it.  He is SO funny getting in the bed, he is a big boy and just about has to turn himself inside out to get in!  
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!