Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 May 2018

"Happy"

 Here's another word card I made.  I die cut "Peace, Hope, Love and Joy" and mixed up the letters to get "Happy"!  Andrea suggested "Hello" too, so that's another one I can make! Please check out her blog here. Thank you Andrea💜 The blue paper I used on this card has a glitter like feel and look to it.  The flowers are die cut from a Stampin' Up! die set.  
.
 Another little treat bag I made, using Stampin' Up! Foxy Friends stamp and die set.  The strip behind the fox is actually cork.  I bought a roll of it from my local $2 Shop.  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!