Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 November 2017

OMG! I Made A Card!

After a few health setbacks I think I am finally on the mend:-)  I have multiple health issues and although my hip is healing really well, I had a few times when I was very unwell and pretty much bedridden for a few days.  So when I got up this morning and was feeling a bit brighter I started the above card.  Took me ALL day to get it done, but I made it!
It's a funny red, not really red and not really a burgundy colour.  And it doesn't photograph very well as you can see!  IRL it is a pretty colour...but on here it looks weird! Above is the top flower, and below is the bottom flower.  
And what's this, below?!  Well, it's "Romeo-Valentino's" back.  He got too close to the panel heater one night and ended up with two scorch marks on his back!  The fur was all short and looked like it has been cut with some scissors...wasn't ME!  I didn't see it until the next morning, and at first I couldn't figure out how he had done it.  He likes to lie right up against the panel heater and go
to sleep.  Could have been worse I suppose!  His fur has all grown back now:-)

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!