Total Pageviews

Monday 20 November 2017

Hurt and Confused



 I have two older siblings, a brother and a sister.
I had a (brief) phone call from my brother last night, to tell me my sister had just died and I wasn't allowed to go to the funeral.
I'm trying to come to terms with it, feeling hurt and confused.
My brother achieved what he wanted to, and that was to hurt me.  Well done.
I have had a few set backs health wise recently and am not yet able to do any craft work.  Given the wrong dose of medication has left me feeling like my brain is full of fluff, well, more fluff than usual!  I hope to be able to have something crafty to post soon, but I'm not really sure how long it will be.
Just needed to get this off my chest!  Sorry!
Have a SUNSHINE day:-)  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I’m so sorry that happened to you, Sunshine. Family can be stressful. If you aren’t able to go to your sister’s funeral (whether by your choice or not), I hope you have your own memorial that is meaningful and healing for you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!