Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 November 2017

It's All Black and White..Except For The Sky!

Looks like I'm back in the saddle again, here's a black and white Christmas card I made yesterday!  I have a soft spot for b&w cards, there's just something a bit different about only using two (three if you count the gold corners and edges) colours.   
These photos (below) are close-ups of the flowers and the pearls I used. 
I need to get some more of those tiny half pearls next time I am at the $2 Shop.  They are easy to apply because they are all joined, I don't have to stick each one on separately.  I still don't have a lot of concentration, so 'easy' is good right now!

Below are some more photos I took last week of another 'firey' sunset.  We seem to be getting a lot of these lately.  The sky changes so quickly, within a minute of taking these photos, they sky turned to dark grey and then inky black.


Well the only 'sunshine' here today, is ME!  It's very cloudy right now, but quite warm.  The temperatures are definitely rising...but where's the 'sunshine?!'
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!