Total Pageviews

Monday 7 August 2017

Just A Question...

A few years ago I used to visit a blog called "Curts World" - www.curtsplayhouse.blogspot.com 
I noticed he stopped blogging sometime in 2014.  Does anyone know what happened and why he stopped blogging?  I miss seeing his cards and hearing about his beautiful dogs.  Just wondering why he no longer blogs.  I really enjoyed his cards etc.

I am working on some CHRISTMAS cards today, but have stopped as it is my cousins birthday and she is coming for a visit!  
I hope to have the cards done in the next couple of days...watch this space!
Thanks for dropping by, and email me at brollysdolly@gmail.com or leave me a comment if you can help with my question above.
Thanks!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)
 

1 comment:

  1. I used to follow him when I stamped too. Who knows sweetie! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!