Total Pageviews

Monday 5 June 2017

Wheels Out West Fun Day Plus Cards!

 These photos are from a small Transport show that was held at a local shopping center recently.  These two photos are of some huge bubbles made with big loops of rope.  
There was lots of things for the kids to do - big and small kids!  These cars were very popular and looked like fun! 
The red car below was a huge blow up car that had a slide inside it for the kids to slide down.  I wonder how long it took to blow it up?! 
Below is one of the bicycles on display. 
This red one below fascinated me!  It was once used by the Fire Brigade many years ago
I wonder how long it took them to get to the fire on one of these?!  So glad they have proper fire engines these days!
 This is a close up of the fire hose on the bike above.  
Below is one of the huge bubbles that has burst and landed on the ground. 
 Two girls enjoying the ride on the mini cars!
 Below is an old Penny Farthing bike, and a smaller version in front of it.
Here's a side on view of that huge blow up car (below).  I was unable to take a photo of the kids sliding down the inside of it because the barrier in front was taller than I am!
Someone enjoying the huge bubbles! 

 I was tempted!!


 This is are some of the cards I made recently.


Thank you for dropping by, enjoy your day! 
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!