Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Bubble Image and Other Stuff!

Here's a photo I took of a bubble which had landed on the ground.  I could see it had the reflection on the lady who had been making the bubbles.  I thought it looked great!  
These are some photos I took of Westhaven Marina, which is right next to downtown Auckland City. 
Above is the walkway I had walked along to take these photo's.  To get to the top of the walkway I used the elevator...too many stairs form me an my painful hip! 
Another view of the Marina.  Such a gojuss sunny day that day...unlike today's cold, windy and wet weather! 
And here is Mr (or Mrs?!) Seagull enjoying a swim in the pond!  He made a bit of a splash as I was taking the photo!
I like the circles of water around him (her?!) in this photo.  There was this big pond which was only a few inches deep, as well as Seagulls swimming in it some small (supervised) children were having a great time in it too!  Oh for those long hot days of summer..!
And here is my gorjuss "Bella-Rosa" in her little pink fluffy bed!  Just to the left of her, and out of the picture, is "Romeo-Valentino's" mocha coloured bed, the same as hers.  He was not in his bed when I took this photo so that's why I cropped it out of the photo. "Miss BR" has her bed on my bed at night and sleeps there all night! 
Thanks for dropping by, enjoy your day!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!