Total Pageviews

Monday 18 July 2016

Fun With Post-It Note Pads!

I made these post-it note holders over the weekend.  I covered two thick pieces of card with some colourful scrap book paper.  I used double sided tape to stick it to the card.  Then I attached the post-it note pad and added the cats and tiny flowers.  (The flowers are from Flowersome Crafts NZ).
I was almost finished this one, above, when I became very unwell and ended up in hospital for the afternoon:-(  Once I had been thoroughly checked by the Doctor, and my medication was sorted, I was discharged.  It was all to do with my sinuses being infected and my balance was not good.  So much so I couldn't even sit in a chair without falling over:-(  So it was a slow weekend craft wise as I had to take medication that made me sleepy after taking it.  Not good if you want to do some craft work!  I am feeling better today (Monday) but my balance is still not back to normal.  But I was able to get these post-it note things finished today:-)
I used two of my cat dies, and some sticky net tape stuff that I got from the $2 Shop.  I used my SU flower dies on the first one, to make the flower, and a flourish die (Not from SU) underneath the flower.  These were lot's of fun to make and would be ideal gifts for ANYONE!  I intend to make some to sell once I get some more post-it note pads.  Ok that's me for today!  Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to read you were unwell and I hope you are all better now. Sending you hugs. You have some lovely crazy cat cards below and the post its are fun. way to go Sunshine. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!