Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 July 2016

"Crazy Cats Card #1"

Here's the first "Crazy Cats" card I have made so far!  Ooops!  He's spilled the milk...
I used a new stencil for the background bit with the criss -cross pattern, and sponged it with green and brown ink.  The word stamp is an old one I have had for many years.  No idea where I got it from, but isn't it fun?!  I cut the milk bottle in a jagged fashion and drew with black ink around the jagged bits. You can see (below) what the milk bottle looks like before I cut it. I lightly sponged some brown in to make it look like Chocolate milk puss has spilled!  I added some Glossy Accents to the spilled milk, but it's not showing in this photo.  His eyes also have some GA on.  I sponged puss in some different colored inks to give him multi colours.  SO much fun making these Crazy Cat cards!:-)  I am making a card using each cat from the set, so eventually there will be six different cards.
The weather here today has been very dull and cloudy, with rain this afternoon.  And it is COLD:-(  Winter is not my favourite time of year and I suffer badly from poor circulation. So I am constantly trying to keep myself warm!  The house I live in is not good for my health, with mold on all the ceilings, and it is icy old and damp, but, for now, I am stuck here.  Looong story!  
Ok, thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!