Total Pageviews

Friday 8 July 2016

"Crazy Cats" Card # 2

Here's my 2nd "Crazy Cats" card!  More spilled milk, tut tut, what will Mom say?! These cats are either very clumsy, or just plain naughty!  For some reason, lately, I am having trouble with the colour when I post photos on here:-(  IRL this card is much brighter and more colourful than it shows on here.  Maybe it is because it is Winter and so the light is not as good?!  It is driving me NUTS!
I made the spilled milk by mixing shaving cream and white glue together.  I just kind of "paint" it on where I want it.  It does take some time to dry though, (I left it to dry over night) because it is Winter.
I HATE that 'Winter' word:-(  I have also cut the milk bottle to make it look like it has smashed.  Naughty kitty!
Ok, thanks for dropping by, enjoy your day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I love these crazy cats - so fun! Thanks for all your comments on my blog. I don't expect a big audience, but it's nice to know someone is reading once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!