Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 October 2015

Snow Person Card and Ink Dusters!

Okay, first the card!  I found several of these cards  on Google somewhere - if it is your idea please let me know so I can give you credit!  He/she was easy to make ad lot's of fun! ("Fun" is always important!)  Basically it is half a white circle, with wobbly eyes and a slice of orange card for his/her nose.  Add a scarf, some sparkly stars and some stamped words and bingo you have a snow person! The stars are kind of clear but sparkly.

Okay, onto the "Ink Dusters"!  These seem to be similar to stipple brushes but softer so you get a very soft effect that blends colours seamlessly.  I would like some but they only seem to be available in the UK and are very expensive by the time you pay postage to NZ. Does anyone know where else I can buy them?  Maybe Australia or New Zealand? If you know anything about these brushes could you email me please?!  sapphirerose@orcon.net.nz   Thank you, and thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!