Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 October 2015

"Cards, Cat's, and...?!"

  
A quick and easy card to make, using up scraps of card!  I got the idea for this card (and using your card scraps from Patty. Please hop on over to her blog, she makes great cards!  Thanks Patty:-)
 "Bella-Rosa" inside the new t.shirt tent I made them!  
Another quick and easy card the same as the one above just in a different colour!  The leaves are a pale green with white dots but it is not showing up green here at all!
...And these are my slippers! As you can see, there is a gold bauble missing on the right slipper.  I think, no, I know, one of my cats (and  I know which one...he is black and white and called Romeo- Valentino..) attacked the slippers one day and off came the gold bauble!  Now, all I need is an elf suit in my size...
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!