Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 October 2015

Cat Cards and More!

 I found these cute cat cards on Diane's blog and fell in love with them!  So much so I made four of them!  
 And I haven't finished making them yet!  They are so much fun to make and each one is different.
 This one is for Christmas and I think I will make some more like it.  The hardest part, for me, was putting the little paper brads on because my two thumbs are so painful (arthritis) and they won't hold tiny things.  But I wasn't letting that stop me!
 This white Christmas card is much nicer IRL.  The gold oval is very sparkly.  Once again my thumbs were a challenge trying to stick the half pearls onto the tree's.  
This was a quick and simple card to make.  The penguin has some sparkly clear gel pen on his scarf and ice skates, but you can't see it on here:- Bummer, I hate it when that happens!  
I have used some different brads on some of the cats noses.  Not sure which ones I like the most!  Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!