Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Pop Up Box Cards


These are two of the pop up box cards I made late last year.  I didn't have a template for them but someone sent me one of these cards and I was able to see how it was made and made some myself.  I think the one directly above was the first one I made.  The mouse is made using the SU Christmas ornament punch.  I think I made his ears from a heart punch, and his paws were made from another SU punch.  The lady bugs are a die, possibly a Memory Box or Elizabeth Craft die.  Ditto with the bee's!  They are alot of fun to make and everyone I have given one to loves it!
Thanks for visiting; {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!