Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 April 2015

Bush Walk


I took these photo's while walking through the bush one day.  We have thousands of km's of bush walks around here, each track as amazing as the next, with views of both harbours from some tracks.
A very weird thing has happened when I uploaded the top photo to this blog...it turned itself around!  It should be flipped to the right.  I tried many times to re-upload it but each time it came up the wrong way.  I hve NO idea why!
I've been searching for my photo's of my cards I have made over the last five months, but I have not been able to locate the right cd they are on.  It may take awhile as I have heaps of cd's with my photo's on!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!