Total Pageviews

Friday 24 April 2015

Birthday Flower Pot and Pop Up Box Card


The top card is what I made for my friends 80th birthday last November.  She used to live next door but has since moved so we don't see so much of each other now which is a shame as I miss her! We were, and still are, great stamping buddies! The flower pot card was so much fun to make, bee's and lady bugs, dragonflies...yep alot of fun!  I cut out the flowr pot shape by hand and traced it onto some card.  The pop up box card was one I also made for the same friend, but for Christmas.  Once again, a fun card to make!  I think I ended up making about 6 of them.  Once I started I couldn't stop!  Okay, thanks for visitng, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!