Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 August 2013

Wedding Card

Here is the wedding card I made using one of the horse-shoe's I made yesterday(See the post below to see the horse-shoe's I made.)
I embossed a piece of card using my Swiss Dots folder and attached the horse-shoe to it.  I also added a strip of punched 'lace doily' using my MS punch.   I then attached that to the  tall white card.  
I have not stamped any words inside the card as I don't have any wedding word stamps!  White cards are a challenge to photograph and I am not 100% happy with this photo.
Thanks for visiting, hope your weekend is great!
{{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!