Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 August 2013

Telescope Cards

 These are some "Telescope" cards I made.  The top card is what it looks like closed and the one below is what it looks like open.  I found the idea on Julie Davison's blog - www.juliedavison.com and printed out the instructions.
I used Spellbinder Nestabilities as I don't have the SU dies/punches.
The Nesties work exactly the same.
 I made this one a Christmas card.  So much FUN to make!  After making the first one I found myself sitting here openin and closing it, it was so much fun!

 I stamp the cream coloured card before making the card up with the brads in place.

You can make the cards for any occasion and embellish it as you like. 
Thanks for dropping in!  {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!