Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 August 2013

Cards, Maybe?

 There is definitely something weird going on with my computer.  I loaded up FOUR card images and only three are showing up.  I am totally baffled as to what is going on, all I now is it is driving me insane. (Read posts below to see what has been happening)

 Anyway these are some of the Telescope cards I have been making lately.  With all the problems I have had with my computer it seems like ages ago I made the cards.  In reality it was only a week ago!
The 'open' photo of this card has been gobbled up by the gremlin that is hiding in my computer, if I can find the card I will publish it here.
Thanks so much for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)
Please excuse me now, I have to go and scream and tear my hair out.... and dare I say it, have another go at fixing this computer problem.  I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!