Total Pageviews

Monday 14 January 2013

Another Car Crash...

 Only thirteen days into 2013 & this is the fourth car crash on my road.  It's not the road it's the drivers.  This crash was just up the road from me & happened about 7.15 pm last night.  The driver drove into the bush & was taken away by the Police.  It was still daylight when the crash happened but was darker than usual at that time because of cloudy weather.  This photo was taken after it was pulled out from the bush.
 This is the front of the car on the drivers side.  No -one was injured as far as I know.
 The car being pulled on to the tow truck.
 This is the back end of the car.  I don't now if the passenger side of the car had any damage as I was on the opposite side of the road.
This is the car about to be towed away.  Residents shook their heads in disbelief at yet ANOTHER car crash on this road.  As I said, this is the fourth crash in 13 days. 
Thanks for visiting & stay safe!  Drive carefully!  {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Thats dreadful. You must spend every night just waiting for the crash!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!