Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 December 2011

Frills and Antique Looking Tags!





Here is "Romeo's" paw, I drew a face on it ;cause I thought it looked like a little bear face! The other two photo's are of him inside my rock & roll petticoat! He got inside the layers of the skirt by himself & slept there for ages!
The tags are made using a pale ivory/cream coloured card & I have sponged them with Butterscotch coloured ink. (Adirondak)
I have used a tag punch I have (not sure of the brand) and a Stampin Up! scallop punch as well as their bird punch & stamp set. I had fun making these!
Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend! {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!