Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 December 2011

Bookmarks & Peg Card Holders






The Owls on these bookmarks & peg card holders were made using the Stampin' Up! Owl punch, and YES "Miss Twinkle toes", I AM still hooked on that punch! I can't seem to leave it alone for more than a few days!
I had SO much fun making all these book marks & peg things! I covered the pegs on both sides with scraps of paper. The embellishments on the pegs, except for the Owls, were bought in the Boxing Day Sales and were really cheap.. can't for the next sales...
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!