Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Cupcakes For Afternoon Tea!

Yummm. I love cupcakes - real ones & rubber ones!
The word "Yum" (Hero Arts) is stamped onto a cuttlebugged (using one of the cb dies) piece of card which is on the INSIDE of the card. I used my nesties to cut the bigger circle (scalloped). I overlayed it with a white piece of card, also using the nesties. Not hard at all - when you can find the RIGHT size nestie you want! The cupcake image is from the same Hero Art set. I stamped it onto white card & cut it out & used double sided sponge tape to stick it to the card. Before I did that I taped the pink ribbon to the card using some very narrow sticky tape. I added the coloured beads (challenging to say the least, especially when you don't have your PROPER reading glasses & are using some from the $2 Shop... but that's ANOTHER story for ANOTHER rainy day...) using a glue pen to stick them on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!