Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 April 2008

Flowers For My Friend



I cuttlebugged a piece of "Shimmer Sheetz" stuff, using the paisley folder. Then I punched out 2 big flower shapes. I stuck them onto scallop (nesties) circles. I used a piece of scrap paper down one side (it's sort of paisley design too) of the card & added some burgundy ribbon. Then I stamped the words (Heidi Grace) & stuck the flowers to the olive green card. I added small flowers to the center of each big flower. That gremlin in my scanner is mucking around with the colours again, this is MUCH brighter than it shows on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!