Total Pageviews

Friday 5 July 2024

Stencil and Stamp Card.


For the picture above, I used a Visible Image (I think)  stencil of a sunflower stencil in the bottom left corner of the card. I had masked off the edges to make the area I was stamping on a bit smaller. I wanted a border around the image, if that makes sense! "Astrid" has some sparkly clear gel pen though her hair. Sentiment and image both Lavinia Stamps. A fairly quick and easy card for today! It is SOO cold today. It was 3c degrees when I got up at 6.30 am. I switched the heat pump on asap to warm up a bit! A beautiful sunny day, clear blue sky, but oh-so - cold out of the sun.
Damn Winter - go away!
This is "Romeo-Valentino" in the pic above. He' been asleep and had a little blanket (a fluffy pillowcase!) over him. He woke up to get some nibbles and took his blanket with him! I thought it looked like he was wearing a cape, lol! Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine right each and every day!

 

2 comments:

  1. That picture is so cool! I love the stenciled background with the stamped image — works perfectly with the sentiment. And hi to Romeo-Valentino! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind the cold as much as the heat, but I know that it's not good for you - wishing you warmer days, but not as warm as ours have been lately. So many days over 100 F (not sure the equivalent in C).

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!