Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 July 2024

Fun With Ceramic Tiles!

The ceramic tile above measures about 2 1/2 x 2 inches square. I used Versafine Clair Nocturne ink to stamp with. It took several days to completely dry, and because this ink is oil based, you can see a 'shadow' around each o the images. I quite like the effect! I need to spray it with something to protect the images.
These next few images are of some clear glass (?) tiles that I have written some positive words on. I used Posca pens in different colours to write the words. 

I sat the tiles in the sun to dry, luckily today was a nice sunny day! (Free Solar Power!)
The photo below is of some Vinyl wall paper sheets I found at the Resource Center. They are quite large, about twice the size (plus) of an A4 sheet of card. Oh, and very heavy!  They were stapled/nailed together in a 'book', so out came my screw driver and I managed to remove the staples and nail things and remove each page. I now have a stack of these Vinyl pages to create with! I think I can even sew them if I want to!  
Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. What fun projects, Sunshine! I can’t wait to see what you make with the wall paper sheets.😄 -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!