Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 September 2023

Lavinia Stamps New Release!

Oh I have been so naughty!!  These are the latest release from Lavinia stamps, and I purchased them yesterday! They are coming form the UK, so will take a little bit of time to get to me. You can check them out and see what the DT's have made with them on the LS face book pages, or on the LS store page. I can't wait for them to arrive! I will post what I make with them on here......keep watching!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!