Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 October 2017

"Thank You Card."

I just made this "Thank You" card this morning, using one of my $3 ebay buys!  The die is around 2 3/4's of an inch in width and height.  As you can see, it cuts and embosses.  
The "Thank You" stamp is one I have had for many years and is from a company called "Hooks Lines and Inkers" (DJ Inkers.)  I used a Birthstone Kaleidacolor stamp pad to stamp it.  That too is an old stamp pad and I am surprised it still works!
Here's a closeup of the corner with half pearls on it.  Below is the actual die I used.
White is a hard colour to photograph - too much light and it is just too white, and too dark and it looks weird.  If you double click on any of my photos, this will enlarge them so you can see the details better.

And below is my "Supervisor"..asleep on the job, again!  He loves his climbing tree but he needs much bigger platforms as he is a big bloke and not all of him fits on the platform!  He usually wraps himself around the pole and goes to sleep like that!  I didn't dare tell him his bum looks big on there!

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!