Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 January 2017

An Almost Full Moon!

This is the almost full moon recently.  I think I took this photo about 10.40pm.  I was lucky there was no cloud, so I was able to get some clear photos.  I took some more photos the next night as well.  Because it is summer and it was a hot humid evening, I was outside in my shorts and a very light sleeveless summer top.  Well, the mozzies just LOVED all my bare skin, and by the time I came inside I was covered from head to toe in multiple mozzie bites:(  I am slightly allergic to the bites and came up in huge big lumps the size of my hand.  That will teach me (I hope!) to cover up when I go outside at night!  It was worth it though to get some good shots.
Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!