Total Pageviews

Monday 23 January 2017

A New Day!

After many years of being in a lot of pain from Osteo Arthritis in my hips, I have finally had some good news this morning!  I have been told I will be seeing an anesthesiologist about the pain and what they can do to help!! I am not sure if this will mean a hip replacement or what. My  mobility is not good and is getting less and less. I can barely get to my local supermarket to do grocery shopping, and often have to get a friend to help.  Getting on and off buses while you are in pain and carrying your groceries is not fun! I can't bend down to pick things up if I drop them because of the pain. I can't stand/sit for very long because of the constant pain.  I don't sleep well or for very long because of the pain.  And getting out to do any photography is not easy... but I try! (Watch this space next week because I am going with a friend to the Brazillian Festival this Saturday, pain or no bloody pain, and we are going to DANCE!!  I may be on crutches after that!)
You will have noticed I haven't been doing much crafting either, this is because of the pain:-( 
I am unable to take anything stronger than Paracetamol for the pain.  I have a lot of food and drug allergies, so pain relief has been challenging.  I take 6 Paracetamol a day and it doesn't even touch the pain.  I also take Magnesium at night to relax my muscles.
So it was good news to hear about my appointment this morning!  Not sure when it is but I will get the appointment via the mail...I can hardly wait! So yes, it's a new day...
Thanks for dropping in and sharing in my good news!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!